Saturday, October 14, 2006

SINGAPORE AND HONGKONG HERE I COME


WELL hubby has just announced to me that for Xmas we are going to Singapore for 1 wk then to Hong Kong for the other wk, so Its time to get into some sort of shape and move MY BIG FAT BUTT .............................








THIS IS ME A FEW MONTHS AGO AT SYDNEY AIRPORT DRINKING COFFEE.
* NO COFFEE NO WORKEE.



WELL its time to get the fat body in shape and get about 10 -12 kilos off and get the old bikini out of moth balls or at least drag my sorry bod to the bikini shop for a lookie - will get bikinis for xmas. Even better I am leaving the kidlets behind to stay with Grandma and I will give them a Coles voucher for xmas. he he he.

Its detox for me and hubby - hes doing a fit n fat thingo too, last wk I ordered 2 books, one about walking and the other abut exercise so I am set.
* We will see how it goes, I know that I am a yo-yo dieter and current yo-yo dieter winner of the world, I win first place. We will see. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Yep. Will keep u posted.

No comments: