Saturday, May 26, 2007

Am down to 65.5 - which is great


Well - its about time, Im down to 65.5 kilos and all thanks to the Tony Ferguson Plan. I also had my gym assessment done the other day and the man was just way happy with my results. my Resting Heart Rate is down to 54 from somewhere in the mid 60's. so I am way impressed and I have increased my strength by 15% and also I have lost 4 cm from my waist and 3 cm from the hips. so I am very happy about all of this. So I will give another post when Im back from Tazzie with my man for our Anniversary wknd away.


I dont look as big as this lady anymore - she needs Tony Ferguson too. Poor thing if you ask me.

1 comment:

Sue said...

OMG, I;m glad you clarified that the picture wasn't you ;-P, you've been tagged, check out my blog and keep on keeping on........