Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Time to get moving


ok its been long enough since I finished my 12 wk challenge and wow was it a great fun ride, but with spring and summer approaching I cant sit on the sidelines any longer.
I have had my small break, eating the wrong foods and not exercising so here goes everything. I am going to get back on the wagon and get the butt going. Today im going to walk the doggies, sometime this arvo and then come back and get stuck into doing some weights and might even say hi to "Denise Austin" again.
Will keep you all posted.

Share the Love Around - is the motto for the day.

love Suzi. xxxxxxxxxxxx

( this isnt my child-rather too young for my kids, thought you would get a kick out of this one though )

"Mummy I added something extra
special to my Weeties today,
do you wanna have some too"

No comments: